Monday, May 13, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Denim Jacket

Ever since I noticed the possibilities to match with denim jacket, I have been tempted to get one but have not spotted any that I like. Denim jacket is always a commonly seen item in Japanese street fashion and it is really versatile. It can also bring out a personality out of a person.

Over the years, there are also more choices for denim jackets - cropped, oversized, acid wash, military, studded, with hoodie, etc. Personally, I like oversized denim jacket cause it can help to make me look petite and cover up my (bottom) fats. It also brings out a boyish character. (*´艸`*) At times, I also wish there's winter in Singapore, so I could play with layering of clothes as seen in Harajuku Street Fashion. *recently the weather has been too hot for such outfits* (。•́︿•̀。) On the other hand, cropped denim jackets suit girly girls and also girls who like to reveal a slender body shape or match it with loose and baggy dress to reveal the waist line.

Below are some examples of how to match with denim jacket.








Credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

As seen, most are common basic outfits. One can basically pull off with any clothing on. This would probably be why denim jackets trend never seems to die off over the years.

No comments :

Post a Comment