Sunday, May 12, 2013

While I was away: Penpals letters

Penpalling is really fun. At the same time, I know I will have mails constantly coming in. But at the same time, it can be hard to cope when there are a lot of penpals. So I always make it a point that I only do penpalling with people from countries I'm interested to learn about or share interest as me and also around my age. I find it really awkward to write letters to people many years younger (like still in secondary school?) or older than me (30 over years old parent?). I don't know why but maybe cause I'm not good at socializing and writing so I have no idea what I can write about.

Anyhow, these are what I have received within the past 2 months I guess and I'm finally left with one more reply letter to go!


♡ From my Finnish penpal, Jenny:


⋙ She always puts in sooooo much effort in the letters that made me wanna dug a hole and hide. Hahahaha. So this time what she did was, she did a CD of Finnish songs for me to listen along with TRANSLATED lyrics! OMG LA! Really appreciate the effort! ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡

⋙ The grandma from Studio Ghibli's film, <Spirited Away>.





♡ From my Canadian penpal, Cynthia:







In her second mail to me, I find it cute that she actually mailed me stickers in doubles. Like 2 identical disney stickers and 2 almost identical hello kitty stickers.



♡ From my Japanese penpal, Ayaka:




Ohyeaaa! I have now finally cleared all the mails I have received while I was not active in this space. I guess I won't continue with those I have mailed out earlier unless there are people who are interested to see. Leave me comments if you wanna find out what I mailed out from Singapore. (。•ᴗ•。)

No comments :

Post a Comment