Saturday, May 11, 2013

IKEA date with my babes

After few months of missing dates with my babes, I'm finally out meeting them for TGIF at Tampines IKEA for meatball feast.



⋙ In one of the camping tents in IKEA with my lousy front camera. (≧▽≦)☆


⋙ Creepy photo due to the flash, without Chris.


⋙ After IKEA, we walked over to GIANT and all of us got Nong Shim's Shin ramyun! 3 for $2.95 yo! HAHAHAHA


⋙ Hongkong souvenirs from Chris. ♡


⋙ From Hongkong Disneyland. Another elongated coin to my collection! hehehehe.


⋙ Taiwan souvenirs from Hua and Peng. ♡

Did you spot the fake 王子麵 (wang zi mian/prince noodles)? hahahaha Anyway, I just learnt from my Taiwanese friend that 王子麵 isn't that nice and 科學面 (科學麵/science noodles) is nicer. Oh well, I have not tried any of them so I can't say which I like best. Or someone mail me some packets? hahaha. (*≧∀≦*)

No comments :

Post a Comment