Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Korea Trip: Day1.1 Seoul & Mapo Market

Annyeonghaseyo~~~! ☆・*:・゚d(*^∀^*)ノ ・*:・゚☆

Finally, I'm starting my Korea trip posts. Because there are tons of photos, each day gonna be split into numerous posts. I think this whole trip gonna take forever to complete. (。>_<。)

I was excited before the trip but till when I was at the airport, I somehow lost some excitement. I don't know why either. Maybe too excited till the excitement faded. hahahaha. But nevertheless, I enjoyed the trip and even felt it wasn't enough.

So... midnight flight to Incheon Airport.


⋙ Airport fashion! hahahahaha.


⋙ Sunrise on the plane.







⋙ Hopping into the bus for a short travel in Seoul before taking afternoon flight to Jeju Island.





⋙ Nanji camping ground spotted! Running man filmed episode 35 there with Big Bang's Daesung and CN Blue's Yonghwa as guests. (✧◡✧)


⋙ Han River is really HUGE!!!!! Totally can camouflage Singapore River!



⋙ Park under a railway track.


⋙ World Cup Stadium!



⋙ First stop in Korea - Mapo Agricultural and Marine Products Market!


















⋙ Cute vectors spotted in the market!


⋙ A huge market! Vehicles can even drive in! (ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑)wow!*✰



⋙ Seriously, Singaporeans should learn to appreciate design and art instead of always using budget fugly self-designed prints created through Microsoft Powerpoint. (Θ︹Θ)ს



⋙ Freaking huge!!!!





See the stems?






⋙ Korean traditional calendar?


⋙ A pool of candies! Not a fan of candies, so I didn't get any.


⋙ Love these tins covered with vintage mixed media design.




⋙ Banana milk!


⋙ Mailbox outside the toilet?


⋙ Supermarket inside a market.




⋙ Song Joong ki! (≧▽≦)☆


⋙ Classic ajumma wear!




⋙ Lunch - Bak Kut Teh (also known as 肉骨茶 rou gu cha in Chinese)!


⋙ Traditional Korean paintings on the wall.




⋙ Big pot of bak ku teh!


⋙ I'm not a fan of pork, so I only ate a little bit of the meat though it was really tender.

I'll stop here for now and continue my day 1 Jeju trip in the next post. Before I end, here's another two magnificent views of Han River. (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*


No comments :

Post a Comment