Sunday, May 05, 2013

While I was away: Postcards Part1

So while I was away from this blog (and still on the land of Singapore (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)), I did quite a number of swaps here and there. Mainly from private swaps. It was really nice to have these knocking at my mailbox at random/unexpected timing to lighten up my stressful times.

♡Incoming Joy♡

From Finland:





From USA:








From Russia:





From Chile:





♡Outgoing Love♡











And I'll continue with part 2 with postcards I received from Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. They are my favourites too. I also received quite a number of sakura postcards and stamps during the season from Japan. hehehe. (♡ω♡) But if you have followed me on instagram (@jellyrabby), you should have seen them. ꉂ (๑‾ ꇴ ू‾๑)

No comments :

Post a Comment