Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SP Visual Effects Studio is Small

i prefer filming others to letting others to film me . Totally so weird to find myself on-screen . & after that , i'm gonna edit footages of myself . They must hilarious ! i think i will 哭笑不得 .

Hopefully what was filmed today can be able to at least make it for my editing . What i scare is to have some parts hard to connect continuously . Z Z Z . Pray hard that everything goes well . No re-shoot please .

THANKS BAVANI FOR THE GREAT HELP ! If you werent there , i think me and Kellyn will be mad inside trying to figure out this and that of that stupid camera .
& THANKS BAVANI (again) & GRACE WILLINGLY TO HELP ME ACT even though is only a teeny weeny part .

[ Edited ]
FCUK ! TILL NOW THEN I REMEMBER THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE SHOTS FOR ONE SCENE ! DAMN IT LAH ! #$%^&*()#&^$(#

No comments :

Post a Comment