Friday, May 16, 2008

i'm wearing PINK

i'm now using my school computer . Being late for more than an hour , i still come here blogging . HEHEHES . But i cannot do my updates regarding my days for now . ( i'm in school , how the hell ya want me to update ?! ) Maybe i'll update tomorrow ? XD

OH-MY-LOLLIPOP ! i'm wearing pink now ! ( For people wonder what's the big deal about , there's REALLY big deal for me . Cause i hate pink for reasons and most of my friends know it . So , it will be quite surprising for me to wear pink . ) my second time after ages of no pink . Previously was the sandals Melissa lent me , and now is this pink (crossracer back ?) top .

LEW RUI QI , WHY THE THEME IS PINK NOT COLORFUL ?! XD Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL !!! :)
Enjoy your birthday celebration tonight ! :D

i bought NEW SHOES yesterday ! :D but there wasnt new stock ! So i'm getting it tomorrow ! & my father gave me money to buy the dress i wanted from peng's shop ! WHEEEEEE ~! i want buy more clothes !!! i saw tons of nice clothing at Bugis yesterday ! Wahh ~~ Give me time for shopping pleaseeeeee ! But i guess assignments dont allow me to ! :( i'll try to dig out some time . HEHEHEHES !

Alrights , shall stop here . Long updates PROBABLY tomorrow . XD

No comments :

Post a Comment