Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY VESAK'S DAY !

For the past few days , i have been enjoying myself , with wonderful food too ! & i enjoyed as if is a holiday and there isnt any assignment for me to rush . Like so relax lo ! But seriously , i have tons of assignments to be completed by next week . This will sure fill up my days with busy-ness .

Alrights , i shall start updating my days starting from last tue ...

♥ 13 MAY 2008 , TUESDAY

i met Jiaying after school to get birthday present for Rachel at IMM . i took 105 over and that was when i met this nice old aunty who actually asked me twice if i would like to have a seat . ( She took up both seats but is okay since she was kind enough to ask ) She didnt actually ask but did a signal instead .

In IMM , coincidently met some of my CSCC clique ( hua , nathan , hweesheng and kiantiong ) . ( Seto joined them not long after . )


In the end , Jiaying and i bought a Kuromi for Rachel . Hope she likes it ! :)

After that i went to eat Ajisen with my CSCC clique . i didnt eat much O.o as my mum bought my dinner .






♥ 14 MAY 2008 , WEDNESDAY

it was girls' day cum Kellyn's Birthday Celebration . Honestly , after knowing for like 1 year plus , this was the very FIRST TIME we went out together .

TOGETHER AS A GROUP OF GIRLS !


Celebrating Kellyn's birthday , there's sure to have a present for her ! We got her a COOL present - Vouchers !





Are our self-made vouchers cool ? :)

We had Suki Sushi for our lunch+dinner meal at Cineleisure . AND IS A BUFFET !
HOW GREAT ?! :D





There's different sushi for our grabs !



♥ I LOVE SUSHI !!! ♥
& i ate alot in the restaurant ! :)



♥ i find this photo way soooo COOL ! *GRINS*



And a group photo before we left ! ♥


i want to show EVERYONE my new piano ! VERY COOL !















TA-DA ~




MY PIANO ! Cute right ? So MINI !




( of course is not my piano lah , just saw it randomly in the Toys' Section in Takashimaya ! )


♥ 15 MAY 2008 , THURSDAY

Together with hua , we went hunting for nice pink top to meet up with Rachel's birthday celebration theme ! Our hunt started at Jurong Point where we met Jiaying .

Next was Bugis but Jiaying didnt come along . We went over to peng's previous workplace before having dinner and hunting for pink top . Really been ages since i last bought a pink outfit . XD

Other than a pink top , i bought a new pair of shoes too ! & I LOVE IT ! :D i saw many nice pretty top and dresses . i'm now tempted for more shopping sprees ! But where's my free/leisure time ?

The rest of the time was spent slacking in peng's previous work place .







i've bought this pretty dress from peng but i haven paid nor collected from her . Probably soon ! :) New dress to my wardrobe ! WHEEEEEEE ~ ! Thanks to my DAD ! :D

Ohya , i'm really thankful to my mum ! Cause that day i forgot to bring out my phone and only found out when i was reaching school in my dad's car . & i called my mum telling her to pass me my phone during my breaktime . She did ! DAMN that lecturer ! He released us late . Which means , my mum waited for quite some time .

This make me recall my primary times . Whenever i forgot to bring this or that , i would call home and my mum would always (cycle ?) bring it to me . :D


♥ 16 MAY 2008 , FRIDAY

Hmms , 16 MAY , what day is it ? IT'S RACHEL'S BIRTHDAY DAY ! :D

Rachel , Thanks for all the treats ! Hope you enjoy yourself ! :)

Pink Gang was out that night . DID YOU SAW THEM WHEN YOU WERE IN ORCHARD ?! They were out for a mission ! That was to celebrate Rachel's birthday ! :)

Movie was our first activity . We watched " What Happens in Vegas " . The movie was okay . Just that my mind is filling too much of CGs . ):

Dinner was held in Mariott Hotel .







YUMMY FOOD ! *Drooling*
The mango icecream is sooooooo sour !!! it totally doesnt taste like mango ! :(


- Jiaying and i did this for Rachel ! :)



The ex-yuanching students covering parts of our body/face parts . XD



THE PINK GANG !


Then we proceeded back to the hotel room at Hyatt .





its a good choice to place the shoes at the doorway instead of walking around still with shoes on .



OPPS! XD



Later on that night , they played blind mice . i didnt join them as i was watching 模範棒棒堂 & 我愛黑色會 using Jiaying's labtop ! XD

i fell asleep while watching ' Notebook ' . Alright , & i snored ! ):
Next day while watching ' The Millionaire's first love ' i fell asleep too and snored too . ):

At that time , not many were left in the hotel .

Lunch-ed at McDonald . Then , Rachel , Jiaying , hua and me went to watch ' Made of Honor ' . Seriously , i was too tired then that i went on and off , struggling to keep myself awake too . So i didnt really watch the whole movie with understanding . ):


P/S -
i dont understand for what reason to do such prank . Taking life so easily like is so worthless that you can play with it . Please stop the childishness and get a life .




i shall end my post with photos of me wearing pink !









Excited to see ? XD









Here you gooooooooo !










*SWEAT* What a long post ! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment