Friday, December 27, 2013

Korea Trip: Day1.3 Ice Gallery & Trick Art Exhibition

Finally I'm continuing my Korea trip and I'm still in day one! =.= Alright, on Jeju Island, final destination for the day before dinner and hotel - a building with both ice gallery and trick art museum in it. I believe there are other exciting exhibitions in this place as well.


⋙ The exhibitions we visited!

In the ice gallery,
⋙ I know this looks cruel! (。•́︿•̀。)
⋙ Dol hareubang


⋙ I was trying to look freezing cold in an under 0°C room but in the end it really happened and I shivered a little before I "escaped".


⋙ Merlion!

⋙ I really did think how awesome it would be if I have such crystal clear furniture! Except, I don't want to live in an igloo!


⋙ Snow queen wannabe? hahahaha














After admiring all the beautiful detailed ice sculptures, it was time to do some hands on! We were asked to make our own ice cup to contain their provided orange juice to drink. I basically sucks at it! Weak and unsteady hands! hahahaha





Right after the short workshop, we were led to higher level for the trick art exhibition. *start preparing camera* hahahaha And my mum was the one who helped me take the photos throughout the whole journey in the exhibition room. We had to be quick as time was limited. (We went with a tour group if you didn't know.)


♫ I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go, or say we're only dreaming♪
















It was really fun! They did make marks on the floor to guide the camera angles for the perfect shots. As mentioned earlier that time was limited, I was literally like a mad woman rushing from "station to station". There were A LOT that seemed never ending! What I've shared were just some of them!

⋙ While on the bus leaving, I spotted this tomato lamp post! So cute!

⋙ Korean Traditional Meal for dinner.


⋙ Pork belly and eating pork is a very common thing in Korea for normal civilians. Initially, I thought beef would be common too but was told beef are usually eaten by "richer" people and special occasions.


First night was spent at Oriental Hotel. In fact, our second night too. The location isn't that bad. It is located opposite E-Mart. It's like Carrefour? 應有盡有! (meaning they have everything one expects to find)

⋙ Right beside the hotel, the area looks just like the typical Korean alley seen on dramas.



⋙ I don't like banana taste but I could not resist myself from trying this popular drink! Cause I'm a typical tourist! hahahaha This is a MUST-DRINK in Korea!
But probably not for now (I mean for Singaporeans)! I have recently found out that local supermarkets have started to sell this banana milk in juice boxes and have already been drinking packs of it! Yayyy! I'm so glad that I don't need to experience any distant cravings for this drink like Taiwanese streets food! Ahhh~~~ This is making me hungry!!! (/_<。)

No comments :

Post a Comment