Sunday, November 10, 2013

Package from Finnish Penpal

This is actually a late post. I actually received it last month before I flew to China.



⋙ Finnish beer DIY kit.
⋙ I find this pretty interesting but I've yet to try. I'll do it soon and hope it'll turn out successful.

⋙ Used Finnish postcards from the 1980s-1990s.
⋙ Used vintage cards.
⋙ Art cards by Finnish artists.

⋙ "Kalevala".
Quoted from the description she wrote: "The two cards by Akseli Gallen Kallela is art work from the Finnish national epic "Kalevala" (by Elias Lönnrot, the first edition in 1835). It is composed from Finnish oral folklore and mythology that Lönnrot heard. Kalevala is one of the most significant works of Finnish literature."

⋙ Old storybook of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in Finnish, printed in the year 1969.
⋙ Totally love this book since I'm a fan of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland! Actually more of the illustrated visuals than the story. hahahahaha 
⋙ The bunny is mine, from Cat Socrates. (≧▽≦)☆




3 comments :

  1. It is great that you are! I really like your blog;)
    http://pocztowki-ag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee great to see my mail here xD Did you like the cookie I sent you? In fact I have never tasted it and when my mom saw what I sent you she say "did you really sent it?? it tastes like #%[}&//&¤¤%" LOL. I hope it didn't taste awful in your opinion xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! It didn't taste that awful. It tasted like a typical healthy snack bar. ^^

      Delete