Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Dragon Year !

Hope everyone have a long-derful ("long" is the pinyin for dragon in Chinese) year ahead and always energetic like a dragon ! Stay happy long long !!! (๑✧◡✧๑)


⋙ My new dress is long till around my kneecap but whatever . And inspired to do Ohishi Mitsuki hair but kinda fail . (๑×ω×๑)
⋙ cny floral nails
⋙ Full look of my OOTD .

⋙ These are the chickens found at my mother's oldest brother's block . They have been there since the first time i went which is about 2(?) years ago (cause my uncle moved house) .
⋙ Family photo (of my father's side) at my grandma's place . Since 2004 . Apparently , the one and only time we took family photo .


Round 2 of family visiting tomorrow . And gonna work on my projects too ! ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ Holiday is not exactly a holiday after all .

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like so much fun! :) Happy New year~ And your nails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete