Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double of a 10-year-old



ごめんね〜 i know havent been updating ! i'm having my holidays already ! Wheeeee 〜 Hence i'm enjoying my big relaxation after weeks of tedious work rush !

During my disappearance , i've turned 20 !

still young still young still young still young ...

So that day , i celebrated with my aii fairies sisters as usual but minus Peng plus their boyfriends . (Like some maths equation . hahaha .)

〔 OOTD 〕ミ☆★



❝ Dinner-ed Sudoku at Raffles City . ❞


❝ With Chris and Hua . ❞


❝ With Ianie and Yeehang ❞

THANKS FOR THE CELEBRATION ! ♥♥♥

Next stop , initially they planned to go K Suite at Illuma but overpriced . And i dont know what , they suddenly thought of Top One KTV which is nearby and the guys were so excited that they kept singing "省錢王~ 省錢王~" ! (ʘ × ʘ)


❝ Shag already ! >×< ❞


❝ i was busy replying facebook wall message since the clock strikes 12am on 16 November . Thank you all my dear friends who flooded my wall by wishing me 'Happy Birthday' ! First time receiving over a hundred birthday wishes ! Really appreciate ! Lots of lovesxzzzz to you guys ! (^з^)-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ❞




❝ She hates my usamimi ! T﹏﹏T ❞

In Top One KTV , we sang till the shop closes which is about 5am plus . And all of them napped in between songs ! Only me survived through the night without any sleep ! All failed to be night owls ! ≧∀≦


❝ Cinamonroll plushie from aii fairies ! ♥ ❞


❝ Skull&Crown outerwear from Wenjing ! ♥ ❞


❝ Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Palette from CSCC peeps — Weimin , Kerwin , Kiantiong , Chongyan , Irene , Hweesheng , Ivan , Melissa , Xinyi , Seto , Rachel , Yuping , Songpei , Genli , Moonkian , Sihao , Nathan . ♥ ❞

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE PRESENTS !
LUB CHIU GUYS DIP DIP !!! ♥♥♥♥

And thanks Kerwin and Weimin specially drove to my house downstairs to pass me the present ! (^ ∀ ^)

Hopefully this holiday i can meet up with lots of friends i havent seen for years or months ! TAG ME OUT before i get real busy with school work again ! Ohohohohoh !!! And i'm going for Super Show 3 !!!! Ohyeaaaa 〜〜 I'M BROKE NOW ! @﹏@

No comments :

Post a Comment