Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'M SO SEXCITED !


TWO MORE DAYS ! ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT !
Time flies freaking fast , and i'm gonna meet my Lollipop soon !
I'M SOOOOO SEXCITED ! (: ( i'm not dangerous okay ?! )

i'm going to get the tickets tomorrow !!! :D


One assignment down which is the one i handed up yesterday . And now another Maya assignment to be done . How great is life ? @.@

& that TanYongMing keeps on saying he will email me his schedule but until now still haven receive any email from him ! ROARRRRRRR !

Faster send me & help me find more casts !

( i doubt he will read this cause he dont even know i opened a new blogspot just like most of my friends . HAHAHAHS . )




HELLOS FRIENDS ,,
I need actors to help me act Free-Of-Charge for an assignment . Contact me ASAP if you willing to help me or to get more info to think about it ! Or if you got any friend(s) who know(s) how to act and also willing to help also can lah . Thanks alot ! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment