Thursday, June 05, 2008

Animatics



Awww ~ i cant wait to watch ! & i more cant wait to see them FACE-TO-FACE ! *SHY*


Sorry , off topic !




Okay , here's what i want to blog . (:


Do you know what is Animatics ?

Well , Animatics refers to moving storyboards . Click on the word ' Animatics ' for more information . (:
& one of my assignments requires me to do Animatics before doing the real production (filming) .










Oh-my-lollipop ! i'm so shy to show you my work . *hide work*







*SHY*









*SHY*











Okay lah ! i'll show you but IGNORE MY BAD DRAWING . ):













Promise ?






Alright ,










Ignore my bad drawing . i'm simply too lazy to draw a better one . i have been drawing storyboards since school starts and i'm hating it ! ):

No comments :

Post a Comment